Have questions? We're here to answer them
- I have questions about my auto insurance I cannot find the answers to. What do I do?
For help with this request, we recommend that you connect with one of our live service agents.
- What is physical damage coverage?
In addition to the standard policy coverages you may also buy extra coverage for loss or damage to your vehicle including:
Note: A deductible may apply to all of the above coverages.If there is any unrepaired damage to your vehicle, please provide photos clearly displaying all of the unrepaired damage here. We will need these photos to add physical damage coverage to an existing vehicle on your policy (which has never previously had this coverage).
Customers can change their auto coverages, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, via our online self-service tool – click here to get started.
- How can I get a copy of my proof of insurance (pink slip)?
If you've made recent changes to your auto policy, your new liability card (your pink slip) can take 7 to 10 business days to arrive.
You can get temporary lability cards through our self-service portal - click here to begin. The cards are valid for 30 days.
- What should I do if I wanted to take my car off the road but keep insurance on it?
You can take your car off the road while still covering the automobile for fire and theft. Please connect with us to learn more about amended vehicle use.
- How do I add a new driver to my car insurance policy?
If you'd like to make changes to the drivers on your car insurance policy, please connect with us to update your policy.
Please reference your policy number for quicker service and have ready;
- full name
- date of birth
- driver's licence number and the year they were licensed
- their previous insurer
- driving history (including any claims, convictions, or accidents - Please include any convictions within the past 3 years, as well as any accidents within the past 6 years)
Have other questions about your auto insurance? Customers can review their policy, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, via our online self-service tool – click here to get started.
Earn 1 AIR MILES reward mile for every $20 in premium paid, including taxes.
If you’ve got a claim, we’re here to help all day, every day.
Your premium may be maintained after a first accident.