ELIGIBILITY CONFIRMATION - FOR ALL APPLICANTS AND DEPENDENT CHILDREN
Please read and check to confirm that ALL applicants and dependent children are eligible for this insurance:
NOTE: If one or more of the applicants or dependent children do not meet the eligibility requirements below, you are not eligible for this insurance.
To be eligible for this insurance, you must:
- be a Canadian resident and permanently reside in Canada; and
- be insured under your Provincial and/or Territorial Health Insurance Plan; and
- be 59 years of age or younger on the application and/or the re-issue date for this insurance; and
- not be working or studying outside your province or territory of residence ; and
- not be travelling against the advice of a physician, or have been diagnosed with a terminal illness. A terminal illness means that you have a medical condition that is cause for a physician to estimate that you have less than one year to live, or for which palliative care has been received; and
- not have used or been prescribed home oxygen during the 12 months prior to the application and/or re-issue date; and
- not require kidney dialysis; and
- not have been diagnosed with HIV, AIDS or an AIDS-related complex.
Your quote will be reflective of the information that you provide, so please ensure that all the information is accurate. Any misrepresentation or false statements may void your policy.