Save BIG on home and car insurance*
With coverage built for Education Professionals.
or call 1.877.787.0469
Home, car, & travel insurance built for education professionals
Over the years, we’ve helped 80,000+ education professionals that are part of a qualifying group get coverage they can rely on. With exclusive rates and policies built to suit your individual needs, we’re dedicated to helping you and your loved ones stay protected.
Enjoy big savings with our exclusive rates
No matter what type of coverage you’re looking for, our exclusive rates and discounts for groups are built to help you save.
You could win!
Just by calling for a quote before April 30, 2023, you will be entered for a chance to win!†
Have questions? We’re here to answer them
Customers can pay their Unifund Assurance Company insurance premiums via online banking.
Don't know your account number or payment amount? Find it online using our online self-service tool now! You'll need your policy number, email address and phone number on file to get started.
To start making payments using online banking, follow these three simple steps:
- Log into your banking institution's website
- Set up UNIFUND ASSURANCE COMPANY as a 'payee' using the account number given online, on your policy document invoice or monthly bill.
- Follow the instructions to fill in the mandatory fields and submit the payment.
Here are some important points to keep in mind:
- Your account number can be found online through "View Payment Details". You'll need your policy number, email address and phone number on file for access.
- The format for the account number is 16 digits. For example, an account number would appear as: 123ABCAB12CD3456.
- Your account number can be found on your policy document invoice or monthly bill.
- Do not include any spaces or additional characters in the account number.
- If you have multiple policies, each policy will need to be set up as a separate account.
- If you need further assistance, contact your banking institution's customer service team.
The option to purchase $2 million in Third Party Liability Coverage is an excellent choice available to protect you and your family against the cost of damages you may be liable for. For instance, if you are covered for $1 million liability, and if there is a settlement against you for more than $1 million, your insurance will only cover $1 million of the settlement - you'll be responsible for any additional amount.
A home insurance policy usually includes your property (building, outbuildings and contents) and liability covers for the insured, including:
- You and your spouse
- Any person under 21 in your care
- Your relatives and your spouse's relatives
- Dependents living away from home temporarily to attend school, college or university
Roadside Assistance is a comprehensive roadside and travel assistance service that brings peace of mind to you and every driver of your private passenger vehicle. It includes:
- Emergency Roadside Service
- Emergency Locked-Out Service
- Emergency Winch Towing Service
- Emergency Personal Transportation
- Preferred Travel Assistance
- Pre-Travel Advice
- Trip Planning Advice
- Emergency Reference Assistance
- Emergency Message Forward
You can view complete details on Roadside Assistance in the service contract included with your policy documents.
If you already have Roadside Assistance and are in need of assistance now, please call 1.800.268.0268.
Johnson Insurance is a trade name of Johnson Inc. (“JI”), a licensed insurance intermediary, and operates as Johnson Insurance Services in British Columbia and as Johnson Inc. in Manitoba. Outside of Quebec, home and car policies underwritten, and claims handled by Unifund Assurance Company (“UAC”). Described offers are applicable only to policies underwritten by UAC. Car insurance not available in BC, SK or MB. Home and car insurance not available in NU. JI and UAC share common ownership. Eligibility requirements, limitations, exclusions or additional costs may apply, and/or may vary by province or territory.
Visit Johnson Insurance - Quebec for products available in QC.
**Bundled savings applied to home insurance policies where both home and auto policies are underwritten by Unifund.
1Maximum duration of 17, 35 or 40 consecutive days applies to each trip outside of Canada (depending on your available plan).
2Coverage for Trip Cancellation begins the day of booking your trip provided your insurance is in effect. If a trip is booked prior to Trip Cancellation insurance being in effect, coverage for that trip will begin the day that the insurance premium is paid, and the policy is issued. Trip Cancellation, Interruption & Delay Insurance benefits apply only to travel arrangements booked prior to departure.
†NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open May 1, 2022 to April 30, 2023 to legal residents of Canada (excluding Nunavut) who at the time of entry: (1) have reached the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence and (2) are a member of an eligible recognized group of JI with whom Johnson Inc. has an insurance agreement. Twelve (12) prizes available, each consisting of $2,500 CAD. One prize is awarded after each of the 12 months of the contest. Each draw includes all eligible entries since start of contest. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Math skill test required. Rules: 2022 WIN ONE OF 12 PRIZES OF $2,500 CONTEST | Johnson Insurance