Johnson Sponsorship Program
Each year we've given back to the communities we serve through the Johnson Sponsorship program. If you’re an individual, organization or business that seeks to make a difference in the lives of everyday Canadians, we want to hear from you.
Who is Eligible?
We welcome applications from a variety of individuals, organizations, community groups, businesses and more. Johnson will only consider sponsoring events/programs that:
- Outside of Canada
- Discriminating, based on sex, age, race, national or ethnic backgrounds, religion, sexual orientation, values, religious beliefs, gender identity, marital status, family status, religious organization, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law
- Political, advocacy, or fraternal
- Travel by groups, teams or individuals
- Individual requests not related to a larger event or initiative
- Charities or not-for-profit
- Not in alignment with Johnson’s marketing strategies
- Submitted less than 90 days prior to the sponsorship start date
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to deny any requests that are not aligned with our strategies and/or funding guidelines.
How to Apply
Applying is easy, just be sure to submit your application at least 90 days prior to the requested sponsorship start date. Be as detailed as possible in your application and include any necessary supporting documents. Examples of supporting documents include: